Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Psalm 32 : 5

I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.

Thank you, Lord,

That you died to take away my sin. I know I am so bent to self service and to only seeking my desires. It was indeed a blessing driving to work yesterday, worshipping you, and feeling that my heart's desire was linked to your heart's desire.

I know in your mercy that you will not crush me nor can you take your wrath out upon me for my sins because of the great sacrifice your son made for me.

I do stand before you humbly (only in my opinion) and do long for your spirit to move within me, my husband, my children, my church. I look to you to be the author and finisher of my faith.

I do pray for your guiding and leading today and ask that your word would overtake my shortcomings and remind me to stay focused on the precious truths which it affords.

Thank you that I was able to find articles last night and that I was able to do some of the reading for my class. I do place my grad degree in your hands and ask that you intercede on my behalf to finish my degree.

I praise you and glorify your holy name!!!!!!!!

Signing off for now...........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment