Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feeling Sleepy

Good morning,

I am definitely feeling sleepy. We had school cancelled due to weather. I am looking out my window and seeing minimal slow fallage ( if that is a word). IMHO I think we should have gone this morning and had a half day. IMHO

Today I am going to clean out my refridgerator. It is a gross mess and it has been a long time in coming. I am hoping for some kind of connection with the Lord as I clean it out as well. He is always faithful to speak to my heart when I am cleaning.

My husband was telling me today that he was crying out to the Lord and he felt that the only answer that he received was to "not fail to see the humor in all things". I was reminded as we were driving home from the store this morning, that we only have these moments once in our lifetimes and that we should ENJOY them.

Immediately I reached over and punched my husband in the arm. I wanted to enjoy the moment. I told him why I punched him and then he reached over and honked the horn of my car. Yes, that was enjoying the moment. That should be my challenge. I so tend to focus on the moment being just another moment when I don't have the money I need to buy what I need. I need to bring those moments to life and make them coiunt for eternity by proclaiming the name of the Lord, his goodness, and his faithfulness.

Psalm 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.

He will restore all the years teh locusts have eaten!!!!

Signing off for now..........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment