Monday, February 22, 2010

Psalm 32:11

Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. Psalm 32:11

This is a song that comes to mind today.

Be glad ye children of Zion. Rejoice in the Lord your God.
For he has given to you the former rain.
For he will cause to come the former and the latter rain
The vats will overflow with wine and oil
He will restore all the years the locusts have eaten
He will restore all the years that were lost.

I will rejoice in thee and be glad
I will extol your love more than wine
Draw me after thee and we will run together
I will rejoice in thee and be glad

Draw me close to you
You're all I want
You're all I ever needed
You're I want
Help me know that you are near

Today, woke up with the peace and got up and came to spend time with the Lord. Anxiety tried to wrap it's arms around me, but I have pressed into the praises of the Lord today. I am thankful for the reprieve.

I don't know that it will totally go away, but I will continue to ask the Lord to give me the strength to press into him and overcome the anxious feelings that may come my way today.

He is Lord!!!!

Signing off for now.......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment