Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thankful again!!

Good morning, dear readers,

I must say once again that I am thankful. I feel a need to list my thanks today as there are many and I'm sure I will miss some.

Food
Housing
Heat
Health
Friends
Family
My dog
my job
the wonderful people with whom I work
my college class
my working vehicle with heat
church
the ongoing love that the lord has for me
my chldren going on a church retreat
an awesome student teacher
an awesome best friend
my forgiveness
all of my appendages
today is saturday
i get to drink a cup of coffee with vanilla nut creamer today
i am going to my indoor hockey game
my students are singing the national anthem


and as you see the list goes on and on and on!!!!

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!!

I will rest in all that, today!!!!

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment