Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today I will praise the Lord

Good morning,

Today's song is about being forgiven.

I'm forgiven because you were forsaken.
I'm accepted, you were condemned.
I'm alive and well, your spirit lives within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing Love, how can it be
That you my King would die for me
Amazing Love, I know it's true
And it's my joy to honor you
In all I do, I honor you

Lord, I am so thankful for the great sacrifice you made for me.

Lord, I am so thankful for the words you whisper in my ear.

Lord, I want to praise your name today

I want to know that you are near.

Today is church. My daughter will be staying home with a sore throat. My husband, my son and I will go. My son plays the drums. I did have a song worked out with my daughter to sing, but I will save that for another week when I can do it with her.

I can sense that even now God is preparing his heart to receive from ours as we worship him today.

Signing off for now.......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment