Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still posting

Hello,

I am at a low point. My anxiety is showing up again. Feel shaky and very tired. Stayed home from church today because I was on the verge of tears and was feeling memories from childhood abuse.

Husband was very supportive. Helped me walk it through in my mind and let me feel his belief in me. I guess that's what I need to show to him as well, that I believe in him even though right now finances are so tight and work is a very frustrating issue for him.

I am sitting here with Psalm 32:10. It reads Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about.

Mercy shall compass me about. I do need mercy this day. I need to know that even though many of my thoughts are not glorifying to God, that I am still his child and that he still "believes" in me.

I just celebrated my 43rd birthday! My mind swarms with thoughts of the future and the present. Many times I will entertain the negative side of the thoughts. Somehow, I have got to overcome that negativity and speak words of life and encouragement to myself.

Life seems bleak to me, but I do believe that is what the enemy would want me to think. I once again, need to sit back and "count my blessings".

Deep breathing
Re-directing my thoughts
Believing that people believe in me
Being thankful for the loving people around me even though they are 2 teenagers and a husband who is definitely going through a mid life experience.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment