Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rejoicing

Good morning,

Today I must get to school early. Most early mornings, I don't get to blog, but I have been so blessed with sharing with you that I have started to bring my lap top home from work so that I don't have to compete with my son to get on the computer. Hee Hee. Oh the joys of having teenagers.

I was blessed yesterday with many things yesterday, but I want to bring out two this morning. I usually have really rough dentist appt. due to some childhood trauma. I went yesterday and praise God, there was a calm over me that I have never felt before. I was so blessed to get through my whole appointment without feeling scared or even crying afterward. Praise God for his healing power!

Along those lines, I went to my parents last night to drop off some meat since our freezer is going to be used for the famous peanut butter egg sale at our church. Both of my parents were there and I talked with them for quite a while. I was so blessed to be able to connect with my father as well. We laughed and he of course said things that in the past I would have considered condescending, but this time I saw it in a different light. I saw him in a different light.

He was no longer this man who treated me poorly as a child, now he was my father, who, in his way, loved and cared for me. Praise God, that I was able to see that!!!!! I am really looking forward to going to Canada with them this summer with my family!!

Lord, I thank you for the continual songs of worship and praise that you are placing in my heart. It is keeping me in your perfect peace!!!

Praise the Lord with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. Psalm 33:2

I am so thankful that I have a job where I can praise him in my connection to the people I work with and the children I teach. Today I will praise him with all that I have within me!!!!

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment