Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am Redeemed!!!!

Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return
and come with singing unto Zion, an everlasting joy shall be upon their heads.
They shall obtain gladness and joy and sorrow and mourning shall flee away!

These are the lyrics of a song we sing in our church.

This is what God put on my heart today. These are the words he wants me to hear. These are the words he is speaking to my heart. Thank you, Lord, for speaking to me.

Yesterday was a blessing of relaxing. Yesterday I though I found my birth certificate, but realized that I only had a birth notification. That won't work with obtaining a passport.

I did order one online. It will be here in about a week. While I didn't want to have to spend the money for that, I did it out of necessity.

I just want to take the opportunity to once again be thankful for my blessings. This is something that I need to do on a regular basis to thwart the plan of the enemy for me to become defeated and cast down.

Healthy children, a paycheck from our home business, my job, my computer, the opportunity to make money to send my children to church camp, my daughter is getting taken out for lunch for her birthday, my son doesn't have to go to an all day competition.

We have food to eat. We have a roof over our head. We have music in our home. We have laughter. I even, have a husband. I have been blessed with children. I have a new cell phone. My hair turned out better than expected last night. I get to ask my daughter if she wants to help me make cinnamon rolls or coffee cake for this morning.

I have two cars that are in working condition. I am going to school for my master's degree.

I just feel that I could go on, not to brag, but to declare the faithfulness of the Lord in my Life.

I sense his presence right now and it is bringing peace and assurance. My questions are heard. I thank you, Lord, for your overcoming spirit which can rest upon me.

I bless and glorify your holy name!!!!!!!

Signing off for now..........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment