Friday, February 26, 2010

Home Again

Good morning,

Today is another snow day. I could look at it as being another wasted day at home and dread what the day will bring with my children being irritable and my husband being defeated, but I choose to look at it as another day that I can praise the Lord and hear his sweet voice.

I was reminded this morning to put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. There is a scripture for that

Isaiah 61:3

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

I do want to go forth today with a garment of praise. What color will it be? Well, of course it will be purple, which is my favorite color. It will have gold trim as well. I will have a tambourine in my hand and will be wearing dancing shoes.

I will dance before my Lord this day even though in the natural things seem bleak.

My husband has an inner ear condition and this week it has worsened. He is getting dizzy at least twice a day and just needs to sit down and wait for it to subside. Praise God that he is going for an ear test today to help determine if there is anything that can be done for him.

Lord, I ask that today you would give me a "garment of praise" for my "spirit of heaviness". I ask this for the rest of my family as well. I pray that as my husband goes for his ear test that his condition would become clearer in the test results and that a solution can come forth in dealing with this issue. I pray that you would help me to be a blessing to him and that you would help me to find my birth certificate so I can apply for my passport. I know you know where it is and I do ask that you would lead me to it.

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment