Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Psalm 33

Good morning!!

Praise the Lord!! I was able to get through the day with little to no anxiety or irritation. I am so thankful!!! My whole mindset was changed. There was a renewing of my mind. Praise his wonderful name!!!

I decided to go right on to Psalm 33 where it reads in verse one:

Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous for praise is comely to the upright.

God is so faithful even in the little things. I am nervous about what I'm going to wear after this dance unit is over. God's word says to consider the lilies of the field and how he provides them with the clothing they need.

I know I can trust in the Lord to help me to find to wear what I need without needing to go out and buy something. Not only is it going to doable, but most times I actually enjoy what I find with his help.

I pray this day for guidance as my husband goes to the dr. for his dizziness. I pray for guidance as I go to the dentist. I pray that you would help all things that need to happen today to get done.

Thank you for your grace and mercy, Lord!!!!!

Signing off for now......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment