Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Psalm 32:7

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with song of deliverance.

Yes the Lord is my hiding place. He is where I go when I am confused, angry, frustrated, needing clarity. He is the one who provides sweet comfort and peace.

My hope is in him.

Again, as I look to the natural, I see bleekness, yet I do see him as my provider and the lifter up of my head.

I must believe that even as he has given such a great sacrifice for me and has sought me out to have relationship with him, that he is also doing the same for my husband, son, and daughter. I must believe that he has a plan and is, in his time, waiting to impart more of himself to them.

This day as I am home during this beautiful snow, I do desire to press into him and hear his words of love and comfort. I am going to try to hold at bay all the negative thoughts that would try to enter my mind, that would cause me to doubt or to see myself as anything less than the priest of God that I am.

May I bless him this day as I open my heart to him and long to hear his voice.

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment