Friday, January 22, 2010

Psalm 32 :2 continued

Good morning, dear readers,

I am so thankful today!!! There were a number of things that could have gone wrong this week and they didn't and I am sooooooo thankful!!!

My student teacher meeting went well. So far, my impression is favorable. I did get my class registration approved and also registered for my HR class. I am also blessed that I found a book that the university was offering for 150 for 38 online. Praise God!!!!

I am wanting to continue with the 2nd verse today.

Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

The second part, and in whose spirit there is no guile. When I think of guile, I think of ill and harmful thoughts and even deceit. I think of cunning, calculated, plans to overthrow the godliness of man.

How can a person show guile? Let's find out the definition for guile and see if I'm right. Webster says, deceitful and cunning.

Well, calculated deceit can take many forms. I imagine that it wouldn't take much for an individual to heed the whispers of the enemy to position him to take part in a deceitful act. I do know, that as we partake of such actions, that either one of two things can occur. 1 - I will take greater steps to discourage that type of behavior as I allow the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me to cleanse me from all guile. Or, I will see that it's just a little sin and that, well, if I just added a little more deceit or tried to conceal it with greater finesse, that "it would be okay".

All of that is strictly LIES coming directly from the throne of Satan. Indeed, he is the King of all Guile. He has been down that road many, many times in the history of all creation and will continue to make plans to thwart God's perfect plan for his creation.

Lord, grant us ears to hear your voice in this hour. Speak to our hearts and help us to remain pure and spotless as we are faced with more and more people who don't hear from your heart and are self seeking. Let us be a people who ooze with your love and compassion. Let me be a person who extends mercy as great and wonderful mercy has been extended to me. Amen.

Signing off for now......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment