Saturday, January 23, 2010

Breathe in the Fresh Air

Good morning, dear readers,

Today is Saturday. I woke with thoughts of the past week swirling in my head. God spoke that I needed to go outside and "breathe". I took his advice and went out to sit in the freezing cold and allow the sun to shine upon me. I was also able to see the beautiful blue sky that shrouded the trees. Oh, how lovely to breathe in the crisp cool air. How settling it was to my spirit that here again is another day, another gift from God to bless him.

Psalm 32: 3

When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

Wow, now there is some poetic writing. I was silent, yet I was roaring all the day long. Hmmmmm....... I believe a sin was roaring through and that even though David was silent in words, his spirit was roaring, racing, crying out for cleansing and redemption. So much so, that there was no peace for David until he fully surrendered to his father.

God ran long and hard after David. Did David make mistakes? Yes, he did. Did God lift his hand from David when he ran from him? No, he did not. What a loving father to keep after his son, even after his son turned his back on God.

I woke thinking about my earthly father. We don't share in life, but we do both have the same heavenly Father. Is there an earthly plan for us? I would tend to believe it. But, for now, I need to rest and trust in God's plan and acknowledge that it is higher than mine.

What a sweet essence of life to know that everything that I stand for and believe in is bent toward his higher plan and purpose which will overcome all sickness, disease, and pain. He is the God of all healing and restoration. He, in his timing, will fill all the emptiness in our hearts and will wholly become our "all in all"!!! Praise his name forever more!!!!!

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment