Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things

Blessings to you readers this day,

I am thankful to say that I am back in the routine of work and teaching privately. My lesson plans are ready to roll for this new cycle and my student teacher is coming next Thursday.

I put together a semi-prof. hockey game opportunity for our students and families to get to a game and then have my chorus sing the national anthem in combination with 2 other elementary schools. Today is the day those ticket requests are being picked up. I am thankful that is out of my hands for now.

Tonight I go practice for the wedding on Saturday. Tomorrow night is the rehearsal. Crazy, crazy week, but in it all, God has blessed me!!!!

My heart goes out to those people in Haiti who have lost loved ones, homes, or are still trying to find loved ones. How devastating!!!!! I am so thankful, that in it all, God has a plan and will use this for his glory in the lives of his people. I can only hold onto the trust that he is in control and will continue to prove himself true to who he is in the coming days.

I don't think that means a happy ever after for any of us, but I do think it means that his kingdom will be furthered in our lives. OUR GOD REIGNS!!!!

Signing off for now......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment