Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday celebration

Good morning, dear readers,

Today is the day when I go to worship my Lord. Today is the day when I go to give thanks to my God for his provision and keeping. Today is the day when I go to say "I Love You, Lord". Today is the day I gather with God's people in his sanctuary to proclaim him as King!!!!!!

My heart is filled with praise and thanksgiving for God today. Even in this mixed up world where wrong seems right, God is still in control and loves his creation. He is the God who will prove faithful and true to his people even when the world has left them behind. He is the God who will prove his love for his people again and again.

We can TRUST him that he will NEVER remove that love or hand of protection upon our lives. I'll say it again. WE CAN TRUST HIM THAT HE WILL NEVER REMOVE THAT LOVE OR HAND OF PROTECTION UPON OUR LIVES!!!!


The Lord will not allow the righteous soul to famish, but he casts away the desire of the wicked.
Proverbs 10:3


You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; For you created all things, and by your will they exist and were created.
Revelation 5 : 5



God is on the throne today and will be forever more, AMEN!!!!

Signing off for now........

Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment