Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Psalm 32 : 1

Dear Readers,

On Sunday, I was quickened to Psalm 32.

I am hoping to take a verse a day and reflect upon it.

Today's verse says

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
Psalm 32:1


I am reminded of my great need for the Lord. I am also reminded that all I have and am is due to him in a small, small effort to give back to him for all he has done for me.

At times it is easy to forget the gravity of the sacrifice that our Lord made for us. If I were to see it again and again, even that would become dull. I must trust the Holy Spirit to bring to remembrance the price that was paid for me.

I think about when Jesus was on the cross and I believe he saw "me". Sure he saw the millions of all creation when he was there willingly bleeding and dying, but I declare that he saw "me" and that he personally died for me, just as he did for "you"!!

What an awesome thing to be included in such a selfless act of love and mercy! The gift that comes to me from above has no measure. His love is boundless. I am finite in my capacity. He is omnipotent.

He came to be the greatest servant of all and for this I look to turn my life in servitude to him. May my heart be forever tender and loving toward his people and may mercy abound in my judgments.

Blessed be his wonderful name!!!!!

Signing off for now......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment