Monday, March 1, 2010

song?

Good morning,

I am trying to remember the song I woke up with this morning.

Oh, well, it was a praise. I didn't sleep well last night. I am still overwhelmed with the whole confrontation with the lady at church. I feel that I was humbled, but didn't see the humbleness in her. I guess that is for God to take care of.

I did find a place of perfect praise yesterday in church. I worshipped the Lord and felt nothing but him. Nothing else mattered. Not one other thing in the world mattered except that I was standing before my King and all I wanted to do was to worship him.

As I was standing there amazed at the magnitude of his presence I wondered how I could be blinded by the cares of this world. Yet, as I stepped outside of his presence, it didn't take long for them to quickly crowd in and try to take a place on the throne of my life.

I believe my challenge today is to meditate on that place of perfect praise when I stood before the Lord and nothing mattered but HIM!

I must trust that as I meditate on him that all earthly things will pass away and only he will remain.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in his wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of his glory and grace.

Signing off for now.........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment