Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Letting the Son Shine on Me

Good morning,

I am sitting here with a whole day ahead of me. I don't have to go to work. I am going to have the pleasure of having breakfast with my mom. I am thinking that I am going to go to a music store about an hour away to get music for my private students.

I really want today to be a day filled with my heart praising the Lord and also praying for his church. I want to allow Jesus to shine on and in me and to further his cleansing work in my life.

He poured in the wine and the oil.
The kind that restoreth my soul.
He found me bleeding and dying on the Jericho road.
And he poured in the wine and the oil.

That also reminds me of the good Samaritan who willingly stopped to help a man who was his enemy. How much more should we be willing and open to our own brothers and sisters in Christ? We may not be able to control how our brothers and sisters in Christ feel or act, especially about us, but we can control our own heart responses.

I am acknowledging that there is a great emergence for God's people to stand in unity. When the gaps start to open, which occurs when dissension arises, there allows a small throughway for the enemy to step in and gain a foothold. May God help us all to stand firm in our unity and love for one another in Christ.

Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. Prov 10:12

Signing off for now......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment