Tuesday, March 2, 2010

perfect peace

Good morning,

Praise God for his peace. Your throne is higher. I am thankful for a full night's sleep and a restful night's sleep.

I had to quickly type an assignment for my son as his computer submission method wasn't working out. Rather than hand in a hard copy, he was just going to go in and say for the second day in a row that it didn't work on our computer. I asked him if he could just type it out and hand it in instead of submitting it online? He didn't think about that and immediately we started the mad typing to get done.

I input the information and then in the last few minutes before the bus came, he edited and finished the formatting.

I am thankful for the opportunity to help Ben this morning. It wasn't anything extremely difficult for me, but to him this was a big help. I wonder how many other things we can do in life that "to us" don't seem like a big thing, but to others it's water in the desert?

Can it be like that with the presence of God that we carry with us on a daily basis? Can it be like that with the love that we can extend through the blood of our Lord, Jesus? I believe it can. Words can go for miles upon end if spoken in love and encouragement.

Lord, help me today to be an encouragement and a blessing to those around me.

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment