Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!

Dear readers,

Good morning, and praise God for this day!!!!!! It is a Friday and this week I have felt a huge lifting on the heaviness I felt in my spirit during the past weeks.

My husband has gotten a few jobs to keep him going and he's gotten paid two weeks in a row. I was telling the girls at work that I can't remember the last time that has happened.

I thank God for the lifting of the extreme pressure!!!! Also, I just want to cry when I walk in my kitchen because there is a new stove!!! My husband and I bought a scratch and dent stove 16 years ago. It started smelling like propane and we couldn't get it to stop. The repair man said that there was a gas leak and we needed to buy a new one.

I was constantly reminded of the gas leak everytime I would enter our home because of the fumes I smelled. It put a concern in my heart for our safety and let me say it again, God provided a new stove!!!!!! We were able to go to our favorite appliance store and buy a new one for at least two hundred dollars less than we would have gotten anywhere else.

Thank you, Lord, for remembering us........... in this special way!!!!!!!!!

I am blessed!!!
Signing off for now..........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment