Monday, March 22, 2010

Believing

Good morning,

I am blessed this morning to hear the birds singing. I am blessed this morning to wake up with a song of praise on my heart. I am blessed this morning that my Lord and Savior loves me, so very much so, that he died for me.

I am light in my spirit today. Praise God!!!!!

Yesterday we had such a wonderful worship service!!! I knew though, as I went to sit down, that just by looking at my husband that he was reeling with dizziness again. I asked him what he wanted to do. He said that it was a bad one and that he couldn't get up. He said that he thought he wanted prayer.

I waited until our assistant pastor was done with annoucements and had asked for testimonies. I raised my hand and was called on. I explained Dave's immediate need for prayer and how this was entirely an attack of the enemy. When he was invited to go up for prayer, I had to say that he couldn't stand and walk. The body rallied around Dave and began to pray.

The prayer was very effective!!! Praise God, the spinning began to slow!!!! The rest of the service was filled with words of encouragement to "wait upon the Lord". I woke up this morning with the lyrics "so I wait on you, so I wait on you, I'm falling on my knees, offering all of me, Jesus, you're all this heart is living for!!!

Our praise yesterday was warfare and we as a body and as a family will continue to stand and wait upon the Lord!!!!

Signing off for now.....
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment