Monday, March 8, 2010

Open the Eyes of My Heart

Good morning,

This morning I am thankful. I am thankful for God's shaping hand and for his words, his creative words. I am thankful for his heart for his people, for we are indeed sinners without the intervention of the blood of his precious son.

I was impressed on the fact that we are kings and priest and in white robes. That the work of the cross was not only enough to cleanse us from our sins, but that the work on the cross also brought us to a place where we can be leaders in him.

We are kings and priests. How does my life line up to that? Well, I can say that my heart struggles daily to remain pure and needs to go to him for a cleansing on a very regular basis. Do I think I even come close to being a king or a priest? Absolutely not. Do I believe that God has that intended for me? I do.

I'm not sure how he will do it, or how it will ever come about in my minute earthly understanding, but I do believe that there is a place in the heavenlies where all of this will come about.

He is worthy of all our praise!!!!

Signing off for now.........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment