Wednesday, March 3, 2010

knowing him

Good morning,

Today I am blessed with a peace that resulted in a letting go of a long struggle. I don't know how and when this will all culminate with change, but my decision lead to a release of my struggle. I am at peace knowing that God is going to bring change and that he is also going to use me and the giftings he has granted me in a new way to glorify him.

I have a student teacher right now. He is struggling to prove himself as a music teacher. I want to step in and do it all for him, but that wouldn't be the way to teach him. I allow him to experience uncomfortable times in the classroom and watch as he responds. It isn't easy for me to sit back and watch, but I do see the value of giving him the experience of trying to find his way.

Does God see us like that? Does he allow us to go through firey times just to see what our response is going to be? What is that response that he is desiring? I know in my heart that he wants us to trust him. He wants us to see trying times as preparation times. He wants us to know that even in the trying times, that he is very near. I praise him for not letting us go.

I do trust that as I go forth today in his peace, that he will continue to unfold his plan for our lives to further glorify him and magnify his holy name!!!!!

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment