Thursday, March 4, 2010

what is depressed?

Good morning,

For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. Psalm 33

So, that must be the answer, right? The word of the Lord is right. So when I'm in a quandry of how to handle a situation, I should go to God's word for the answer? According to this Psalm verse, the answer must be yes.

Do we always get the answer we want? NO! Do we always "find" the answer in our eyes? NO! Is God's word able to speak to our hearts and help us find answers that will "keep" us? The answer most definitely needs to be YES!!!

I believe that God's word is truth and that, through his Holy Spirit, it can rest upon me and infiltrate my being to the very core so that he can speak to my inner most cries and desires.

Does this always happen in our timing? NO!! Does that mean that God doesn't hear our prayer and act upon it? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

That is where the gift of trust comes in. God gifts us with the ability to hold on and believe in him. I am so thankful for that ability, because in myself I cannot. I tell the Lord that on a daily basis. "It's all you, I say". He brings us to the place in our lives where we can only say "Lord, you must do this, for I cannot, in myself bring change in my own life"

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!

Signing off for now.......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment