Sunday, March 14, 2010

fighting for joy

Good morning,

Today I find myself wiped of all sense of hope and encouragement. I have been in this place before. It is a very lonely place. I have so much pain and sadness inside and have a hard time even looking at other people for fear of them knowing my secret.

I fear that on the inside I am indeed wretched and condemned. I only can trust in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ that has been shed to pay the price for my sin. I hope and pray that today I can receive the cleansing power of the Lord, even though I am so tormented within my spirit.

I pray that I can rise up and overcome the sadness and the pain and I can see the Lord high and lifted up this day.

I thank him for his hand of protection upon our lives and acknowledge that if his hand was lifted from our lives that we would be prey to the onslaught of the enemy with no restriction.

I pray this day that God will enable me to open my heart once again and allow him to see the pain and touch it in a way that only he can.

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment