Friday, March 5, 2010

My God Shall Suppy All My Needs

Dear readers,

Again, waking up with a peace. Wow, what a blessing to have peace in a world where there is none without Jesus. I am so blessed to sit here and breathe in his peace. To not feel the panic and the weight of the world on my shoulders. Praise his wonderful name!!!!

Today's scripture reads: He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. Psalm 33:5

So, the Lord, loves righteousness? Wow, that is a big word full of expectation and growth! Almost too hard for me to swallow, but knowing the LOVING God that I serve, I have learned that, Praise his wonderful name, he is not a God with a huge bat waiting to slam me every time I make a mistake. He is a loving God that has a lifetime goal for us to be righteous. Let's find out what Webster has to say about righteousness.

righteous -1 : acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin

So, is he saying that he loves righteousness for himself or man? I think in this case it is for himself. He acts in accord with his divine law. He lives by a law himself and he is true to this. He does not sway from his holy standards.

I know he desires righteousness for his people and he will also equip us with both the desire and ability to uphold his standard of righteousness in our lives.

Signing off for now.......
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment