Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

I am thankful for this day to be off from school. For some reason, I am looking forward to cleaning, cooking, and doing wash. I feel like that it my acceptance in this house. I guess I feel like "a good mom" would do all those things. Not that I like to do them, but guess I have a vested interested. My husband loves when those things are done and I do long to bless him.

I must once again ask forgiveness for my complacency. I don't know why it is so difficult for me to be happy and praise the Lord? It just seems to take so much work even to be nice to the people around me at work and at my home. There isn't much in the way of joyful praise in my life right now.

God, I ask forgiveness for my lack of feeling, but do trust that deep within, I am committed to serving you. Lord, speak to my heart this day as I go about doing housework and also keep me in check. Bring a healthy humbleness within me.

Thank you for the shoes last night. It was as if they were waiting for me. I thank you for giving me direction for where to go. I also thank you for speaking to my heart regarding restraint. Lord, I pray that you would go with Dave and Ben today. I pray that you would give them wisdom concerning their purchase.

Lord, thank you for not letting us go.

Signing off for now...........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment