Monday, April 12, 2010

Lack of Motivation

Good morning,

I sit here before you with little joy or motivation. I have little peace in my home and lament that fact that my children are always asking for money and I can't give it to them. I lament the fact that my husband is seeming to be bipolar these days. I'm not sure if he is going to be nice or mean. I know he hurts a lot in his body. That makes me grumpy too. I should do a thankful list.

I am thankful that my family is healthy, that I have a car to drive, that I was able to go to my son's drumline show and pay for it. That I have private students that help supplement my income. That I have a husband who can make meals. That I was able to clean the house this weekend. That I was able to sleep on SAturday. That I was able to do a lot of reading for my research paper. That I have a job to go to today. That I am going to get two planning periods today. That the sun is shining. That Jesus loves me and died for me.

Well, if that isn't enough to get me out of the lack of motivation and into the thankful and positive vein. I thank God for his love and mercy, even though I am not where I would want to be right now in my life.

Signing off for now........
Trusting

No comments:

Post a Comment